Sunday, November 19, 2017

You'll Never Know, Dear

OK I just finished Hallie Ephron's newest book, You'll Never Know, Dear.

I was a little nervous that it would give me nightmares, which is funny because the granddaughter in this story, Vanessa, is working on research grant about sleep and nightmares. Her mother and Grandmother are in an accident back home and Vanessa drops everything to go home to help them confront the past and the disappearance of her mother, Elizabeth's younger sister, Janey, so many years ago. Suspense builds as the women try to find Janey and also find out what happened the day she went missing. Good twists and turns keep the suspense building.

I do not want to give anything away so I will not write too much about this book, except that it is a good story for an afternoon when its raining or snowing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment