Sunday, December 3, 2023

Spare

 Spare is the memoir of Prince Harry, written by Harry and I listened to the audio version which is narrated by the Prince.  The book was very controversial when it first came out and I was curious.  Thogh some people say that they have been inundated with stories of the Royal family of England in the last few years I have enjoyed watching The Crown and book was interesting.

First of all listening to the audio recording and hearing Prince Harry tell his story is an added bonus.  I love the British accent and listening to his voice throughout is a special treat.

In the end I do think he has an interesting story to tell. He is heartfelt and really it does seem to be the fashionable, glorious life we outsiders may have thought the lives of the royals would be.  Though we are only hearing the story from his perspective, it is not such an easy life being a part of the royal family and being on display all the time.  Maybe there should someone to give a different viewpoint to this story, but they have not come forward so I will believe Harry until I hear otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment