Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Ransom

 Ransom written by Daniel Silva is the newest of the Gabriel Alon series. 

I will just say that for those who have been reading Daniel Silva's Gabriel Alon series all these years, you will enjoy the suspense, the convoluted storyline and characters, just like you always to do.  But I think it is getting more difficult to keep the series going as Silva tries to keep the mysteries current with modern politics.  

It is as always a fascinating read, keeping the reader turning pages to see how the plot will develop. Trying to imagine how current leaders are interacting and creating scenes of conflict between major nations in current times was disturbing and I do not want to think about someone reading Silva's book and use the ideas he has imagined here to play out real life politics tomorrow.  Very scary thought!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment