Monday, November 19, 2018

Tombstone: Not A Western

Just a quick short review about Tombstone: Not a Western because I really did not like this book.  Because I usually do not like to give bad reviews, I will keep this short but I just want to acknowledge that I have read the book.

This is supposed to be a funny look at death, old age and end of life.
Maybe because I have three elderly parents and I am definitely a member of the sandwich generation, I was both looking for a good laugh about the end of life and then did not find this book funny.
Though I do try to keep my sense of humor about all the changes that you watch happening to your parents and trying to laugh with them at themselves and with my friends over dinner with funny antidotes about what we are experiencing, this book is not that kind of funny.

I found it so unfunny that now even though I have a copy of the book, I do not have anyone I can even think of to share it with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment